Friday Health Plans: 2021 SEP Commission Bonus Program
INDIVIDUAL HEALTH PLANS: New Members
COMMISSION: $100 per Member
Qualifications & Details:
- Must enroll a minimum of 5 new members to be eligible for the bonus.
- Bonus is on every new member sold, once a minimum of 5 have been effectuated
- Bonus is retroactive and applies to effective dates of March 1st through September 1st, 2021. Policies must be bound by September 1st to qualify
- Bonus will be calculated for a one-time payment in September and paid in October
- Transfers between Individual plans, and accounts transferred due to change in broker of record.
- General Agents are excluded from this program and do not qualify for the bonus.
The writing agent must meet all compliance regulations and must be appointed in the state of Texas and be in good standing at the time of sale and bonus payment.
Bonus payments are made payable to the Producer/Agency who receives standard commissions payments. No advance payments will be made.
The terms and conditions of this commission schedule are subject to change at the sole discretion of Friday Health Plans and/or its designated representatives upon notice to the broker.
Final interpretation of any or all provisions in this commission schedule, or resolution of any disputes arising from this compensation plan, rests solely with Friday Health Plans and/or its designated representatives.
This provision is applicable to all insurance producers and insurance agencies over whom the Texas Division of Insurance has authority.
Commissions will be paid only if agent/agency is licensed and in good standing with the State of Texas. Appointment with Friday Health Plans must be current.
See Friday Health Plans producer agreement for all for all terms and conditions pertaining to commission schedule.
Friday Health Plans reserves the right to amend, change, or terminate this commission and bonus schedule as outlined in the Producer Agreement.