Learn How to Reach & Support Underserved Communities
Attend CMS’ Panel Discussion on Supporting Underserved Communities.
Health Insurance Marketplace sent this bulletin at 07/02/2021 08:42 AM EDT
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is hosting a series of panel discussions titled “Growing market, new opportunities: An agent and broker panel series on reaching America’s uninsured and underserved communities.”
These panel discussions aim to share best practices for reaching uninsured, underinsured, and underserved individuals and helping them access Marketplace coverage. By attending these sessions, you will be able to learn more about the work other agents and brokers do to support diverse consumer communities and how you can incorporate some of the strategies to expand your business and serve underinsured populations.
Each panel discussion highlights a specific underserved or underinsured community. The next panels in the series will focus on supporting the following communities:
- The Hispanic and Latino communities on Thursday, July 15, at 2 p.m. ET.
- The American Indian and Alaska Native communities on Thursday, July 22, at 1 p.m. ET.
- The Asian American and Pacific Islander communities on Thursday, August 5, at 2 p.m. ET.
The panel discussions will include a Q&A session, where you will be able to get answers to your questions about supporting underserved communities. To attend the panel discussion, select the “Save My Seat” button and follow these steps:
- Select ‘Training Events’ from ‘My Dashboard.’
- Select the ‘View’ icon next to event title: Marketplace Agent and Broker Diverse Community Panels
- Select ‘Register Me.’