Wellcare: 2022 Annual Certification Training Now Available
We are excited to announce 2022 Wellcare Annual Certification Training is now available!
2022 Annual Certification Training Details:
- One Combined ACT: Successful completion of ACT certifies you to market and sell all 2021 and 2022 Wellcare Medicare product offerings, for Allwell, Fidelis Care, Health Net, WellCare, and Ascension Complete Health Plans.
- Open-Book Exam: The entire training course is available for download in PDF format located in the course Resources. The document can be searched by using the ctrl-f search function.
- Unlimited Attempts: You can take the mastery exam as many times as you would like. Remember, there is a 24-hour lockout between attempts to allow you time to study and revisit any of the training material.
- AHIP Integration: The Centene Learning Center provides real-time AHIP to ACT training availability. Complete AHIP through our training site to access discounted pricing ($125 vs $175)
Accessing 2022 ACT:
You must reset your password for the Centene Learning Center before proceeding to AHIP and ACT (if you have not accessed the site after 5/10/2021).
Click here to access the Centene Learning Center
- Returning Users: Enter your Username and Password and click Login.
- First Time Visitors: Click on the Create a New Account link under the First Time Visitor? section and complete registration.
- Complete 2022 AHIP Medicare Training
- Complete 2022 Wellcare ACT Journey to a Successful Season
- Complete 2022 Wellcare ACT Know Your Product
- Complete 2022 Wellcare ACT Mastery Exam
- Click here for the Centene Learning Center User Guide
- Click here for Centene Learning Center password reset instructions
- Click here to view the Centene Learning Center Registration Process video
Note: Once certification training requirements are completed, please allow 48 hours for our systems to update.