We are excited to announce 2022 Wellcare Annual Certification Training is now available!
2022 Annual Certification Training Details:
- One Combined ACT: Successful completion of ACT
certifies you to market and sell all 2021 and 2022 Wellcare Medicare
product offerings, for Allwell, Fidelis Care, Health Net, WellCare, and
Ascension Complete Health Plans.
- Open-Book Exam: The entire training course is
available for download in PDF format located in the course Resources.
The document can be searched by using the ctrl-f search function.
- Unlimited Attempts: You can take the mastery exam
as many times as you would like. Remember, there is a 24-hour lockout
between attempts to allow you time to study and revisit any of the
- AHIP Integration: The Centene Learning Center provides real-time AHIP to ACT training availability. Complete AHIP through our training site to access discounted pricing ($125 vs $175)
Accessing 2022 ACT:
You must reset your password for the Centene Learning Center
before proceeding to AHIP and ACT (if you have not accessed the site
Click here to access the Centene Learning Center
- Returning Users: Enter your Username and Password and click Login.
- First Time Visitors: Click on the Create a New Account link under the First Time Visitor? section and complete registration.
- Complete 2022 AHIP Medicare Training
- Complete 2022 Wellcare ACT Journey to a Successful Season
- Complete 2022 Wellcare ACT Know Your Product
- Complete 2022 Wellcare ACT Mastery Exam
- Click here for the Centene Learning Center User Guide
- Click here for Centene Learning Center password reset instructions
- Click here to view the Centene Learning Center Registration Process video
Note: Once certification training requirements are completed, please allow 48 hours for our systems to update.
Agility Producer Support